We are proud to be an official supplier of Ronald Britton Cosmetic BioglitterTM.
The inventors of Bioglitter, Ronald Britton lead the way in creating truly biodegradable glitters.
Our BioglitterTM is certified compostable in:
- Industrial composting (EN13432, EN14995, ASTM D6400, ISO17088)
- Home composting environments (TÜV OK compost HOME)
- Waste Water biodegradation approved to ISO15986.
Our biodegradable glitter is a fabulous alternative to traditional plastic-based glitter. Made from vegetable starch, it is plastic free, cruelty free, plant based, cosmetic grade and 100% gorgeous and sparkly, this is the planet friendly way to add some sparkle to your life.
Our 5ml reusable clear tubs contain approximately 3g of glitter. Larger sizes of 25g, 50g or 100g come in a reusable screw top tin.
Our lovely bioglitter is hex cut and is available in a variety of sizes from approx. 0.4mm to 2.4mm.
At a glance:
- Plant based
- Cruelty free
- GM free
- Eco friendly
- Cosmetic grade
- Allergen free
- Antimony free
- Indefinite shelf life
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Wax melts and candles
- Bath bombs, bubble baths, shower gels, nail polish and other cosmetic products
- Festival glitter, glitter tattoos and make up
- Weddings, Christenings, Communions
- Birthday parties and face painting
- Jewellery making
- Craft projects
About Sparkle Town
We believe that life should be fabulous, full of glitter and colour and sparkle, without harming our surroundings. We are an ethical supplier and source only products that are cruelty free. Read more about us here.